Pack your Spanish before you leave! If you're about to travel and would like to get talking some basic Spanish, consider this concise eBook with heaps of audio for your iPad, iPhone or iPhone Touch.
Created by El Patio's owners Toni Edwards and Ana Ruiz, it may be used as a method on your own, or to complement your course. Start from scratch and work your way up to an Elementary level with relevant traveler Spanish.
- 240 audio recordings (68 minutes) of all Spanish in the book, with English translations
- a variety of accents - from Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Peru
- a practical approach for eyes, ears and voice (reading, listening, speaking)
- clear layout with simple conventions
- Spanish for anywhere! Standardised Spanish for understanding and use wherever you are
- start learning quickly! A minimum of cumbersome explanations that usually delay learning
- native-speed conversations at the end, for practice
- transcriptions of conversations and dialogues
- exercises with answers
- optional grammatical explanations at the end of each chapter
- interactivity: make personal notes when traveling, create bookmarks, highlight words
- pack it in, speak it out, on your way!
Spanish in a Suitcase may be purchased for $24.99 from iTunes, or from the iBookstore when using your device. Click on theRoundTrip eBooks publisher logo at left to see some example pages or hear some audio.
You can download a sample to your device from iTunes to test it out before buying it.